Increment Ltd is a specialist business consultancy based just north of Cambridge, UK. It provides an exceptionally wide range of expertise to the rural sector:
- Economic and commodity analysis
- Specialists in policy and economic impacts of change in the agricultural and food industries through The Policy Group
- Business appraisals and idea generation for the farm and supply chain
- Accessing additional income streams from Countryside Stewardship and other RDPE schemes
- Greenhouse gas/carbon accounting for businesses (including farms) and advice on mitigation.
- Experience in providing expert evidence for litigation, agricultural needs assessments, rent reviews, planning applications and arbitrations
- Collaboration to improve profitability via Contract Farming Arrangements and Joint Ventures
- Exceptional expertise in CAP policy and impact of Basic Payment Scheme. Track record of success in solving Single Payment Scheme problems
- Renewable energy sources: Bio-energy (biofuels and biomass), solar and wind.
- Specialist market research through Christine Ward Agricultural Market Research
Our clients include agricultural manufacturers and distributors, commodity brokers, property companies, supermarkets, trusts, environmental consultancies and farmer-controlled businesses as well as farming businesses and estates.
Explore our website and if you are still wondering whether we might be able to help, e-mail Simon Ward